Enable GitHub Integration
To use StackHawk in a GitHub Action, it’s a good idea to add the GitHub Integration to your StackHawk account. I know. Don’t tell me what to do; I’m not a part of your system. But this integration creates a connection between your GitHub profile and your StackHawk account, so you can run HawkScan tests in GitHub Actions for the repositories in your profile and see the results as comments on your Pull Requests. So don’t throw it on the ground. You can trust this system.
To add the GitHub integration to your StackHawk account:
- Click Integrations in the main navigation.
- Click GitHub.
- Click Enable GitHub.
- Click Install. After processing, you will see your profile connection added to your StackHawk account.
- Click Add to add a Connected Repository.
- Select the repository for the GitHub Repository.
- Select the Application you created in StackHawk for Connect to.
- Click Finish.
Next, go back to GitHub to add a GitHub Actions workflow file.