StackHawk’s official GitHub App integration.
StackHawk provides several features to integrate with GitHub. These features are all offered under the official StackHawk GitHub App. These individual pages will detail specific features of the GitHub App, while this page will cover requirements and installation details.
- Official GitHub Application that can be managed through GitHub to allow StackHawk to better integrate with various developer-centric features provided by GitHub.
- You must have a StackHawk account.
- Your StackHawk account needs to be on a Pro or Enterprise plan to use the GitHub Integration.
- You must be allowed to install GitHub Apps to your organization / account.
- Log into StackHawk and visit the GitHub Integration page.
- Click the
- Follow the prompts in GitHub to select your GitHub Organization / Account, then repositories for the install, then click
- Once the install is complete, click the
Addbutton to configure your first and subsequent GitHub repository to StackHawk application mapping.
- Now on the GitHub Integration page, you should now see a
Connected Projectslist that shows the connected GitHub repository and Application.
You can add and delete
Connected Projects from the GitHub Integration page.