StackHawk’s official Datadog integration.
- When you run a scan, contextual log data of the scan will be sent to the connected Datadog account.
- Log data is provided in a JSON format, and can be processed into metrics to be displayed in Datadog dashboards.
- Get Scan Result aggregates displayed when HawkScan starts and completes a scan. On scan failures, log data will provide information on the error conditions and stacktrace.
- You must have a StackHawk account.
- Your StackHawk Organization must belong to a plan with The Datadog Integration enabled. Reach out to email@example.com to enable it.
- You must be currently signed-in or be able to login to the Datadog team you wish to add the integration to.
- You must have sufficient permissions to create a Datadog API key. This is only available to users with the
Datadog Admin Role.
- Log into StackHawk visit the Datadog Integration page in StackHawk
- Click the
Add Datadogbutton. This will open a new panel for you to provide your Datadog API key. You can find and create a new Datadog API key in the settings panel of your Datadog web app.
- Once authorized, the Datadog integration is complete! Run HawkScan to have logs sent to your Datadog web UI.
With the Datadog integration installed, scan logs and information will be sent to your Datadog instance whenever HawkScan runs and returns findings.
When HawkScan runs, contextual scan data will be sent to the Datadog Log Explorer in JSON format for easy parsing and contextual analysis.
Have any suggestions, feature requests, or feedback to share? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org